• A maximum of 8 people per booked timeslot, (from no more than 2 households) will be permitted entry at any one time. Please note that tickets are non-transferable, and can only be used by the purchaser and their party. Any tickets resold to a third party will be invalid. Dogs are not permitted within the Castle unless they are registered assistance dogs. Due to Covid-19 each member of the party aged 5 and above must wear a face mask or covering. Face shields will be issued to guests who don't.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
• In order to support the national Covid-19 Track & Trace initiative, your contact details will be retained for a period of 21 days before being destroyed.
• Please note that no refund will be offered for trips cancelled within 24 hours of your booked slot. Any refunds deemed to be valid will be processed less a 20% administration fee.
• Please note children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Any correspondence should be emailed to email@example.com as firstname.lastname@example.org is not monitored